18 Jun Car AC Regas Service
Car AC Regas Service
Car AC Regas Service, there is nothing more important than a cold air conditioning system in your vehicle during those hot days of summer.
An auto air conditioning system does not simply blow cold air into the car. The AC system is designed to remove the hot air from within the vehicle cabin and dispel it to the atmosphere outside the vehicle.
Therefore, the air conditioner system relies on several components to operate effectively, like the evaporator, condenser, as well as the AC compressor. Most of these components are prone to wear and tear. Therefore a regular aircon system service helps to protect them from breakdown down frequently.
Car AC Regas Service
While car’s air conditioning systems likely sealed, leaks can still occur. When that happens, you may need your car AC repair or just an air conditioner recharge, which includes:
Regas with approved refrigeration gas like r134a or 1234yf refrigerant to bring pressure up to specifications
Introduction of fluorescent dye to visually reveal future system leaks.
The procedure of Car AC Regas Service;
- Reclaiming or replacement of refrigeration gas
- Replacement or examination of receiver drier / filter
- Adjustment of drive belts and pulleys
- Check operation of valves and thermostats
- Cleaning condenser fins
- Static & operating pressure checks
- In-car delivery temperature measurement
- Check for odours in the vehicle
- Compressor clutch operation, drive visual belt check
- Check the condition of condenser, pipes and hoses
- Air Conditioner drier/filter- condition check
- Correct operation of the condenser fan
- leak system check, Electronic refrigerant sniffer, Ultra Violet dye test, Vacuum leak test
Keepin’ Cool auto AC regas services include everything from inspection to repair.
We are a fully licenced mobile car air conditioning business, and we work on-site within Brisbane Southside Suburbs.
All so we can replace air conditioning compressor, repairs, as well as re-gas, and hose repairs. We can come out to your place of employment or your home to do your air conditioning repairs and re-gas service while you take care of other things. This process can take from 1hr to 2hr.
Please call to discuss your specific requirement, or if you like free advice on your vehicle air conditioning problem, then we would be most pleased to talk with you. Alternatively, ask a question using the Contact Form