29 Jul Car Air Conditioning Regas
Car Air Conditioning Regas
Car air conditioning regas. There is nothing more important than a cold air conditioning system in your vehicle during those hot days of summer.
An auto air conditioning system does not blow cold air into the car. They design the AC system to remove the hot air from within the vehicle cabin and dispel it to the atmosphere outside the vehicle.
Therefore, the car air conditioner system relies on several components to operate like the evaporator and the condenser and the AC compressor. Most of these components are prone to wear and tear. Therefore, a regular aircon system service helps to protect them from breakdown down frequently.
Your car aircon system will need an aircon regas every 1.5-2 years on average. So, if it has been a while, it is time to take your car in for an air conditioning service.
On average, your car aircon system will lose around 10 per cent of the gas annually through aircon seals, O-rings and air conditioning hoses. As it loses gas, it will stop producing as much cold air as you would like.
How long can the air conditioning service process take varies according to the car you have? But you can count on it taking around 40 mins.
Your vehicle air conditioning system will work better overall if you continue to get a service as needed.
Servicing your car aircon system is a regular part of taking care of the air conditioning system. It is not usually in the mechanical service plan, but it is good practice to get your car aircon checked out regularly. Do you like your car air conditioner to be cold on a hot day? Well, it’s essential to make air conditioning servicing something you do at least every two years. When the next warm day rolls around and you reach for the air conditioner button, you will be glad you did!
Regardless of its use, manufacturers recommended having your car’s air conditioning serviced by professionals at least every second year.
CAR AIR CONDITIONING REGAS
While car’s air conditioning systems are likely sealed, leaks can still occur. When that happens, you may need your car AC repair or just an air con regas, which includes:
The procedure of mobile Car Aircon Regas;
- Regas with approved refrigeration gas like r134a or HFO-1234yf refrigerant to bring pressure up to specifications.
- Introducing fluorescent dye. To visually reveal future system leaks.
- Reclaiming or replacement of r134a refrigerant or HFO 1234fy.
- Replacement or examination of receiver drier/filter.
- Adjustment of drive belts and pulleys.
- Check the operation of valves and thermostats.
- Cleaning condenser fins.
- Static & operating pressure checks.
- In-car delivery temperature measurement.
- Check for the build-up of bacteria in the vehicle.
- Compressor clutch operation drive visual belt check.
- Check the condition of the condenser, pipes, and hoses.
- Air Conditioner drier/filter- condition check
- Correct operation of the condenser fan.
- Pressure test, Electronic refrigerant sniffer, Ultraviolet dye test, Vacuum leak test.
More from Keepin Cool Auto Air:
- Car aircon regas Brisbane Southside.
- Car AC compressor cost.
- Time for your car air conditioning service.
- VW Tiguan air conditioning.
- 5 things to know about car air conditioning regas.
Keepin’ Cool Brisbane mobile car air conditioning regas and service includes everything from inspection to repair.
THERE IS NO NEED to spend your time booking your car into a service centre and therefore paying over inflated garage or dealership prices.
We are a fully licensed mobile car air conditioning business, and we work on site within Brisbane Southside Suburbs.
As a mobile car servicing technician, we replace air conditioning compressor and repairs, and re-gas, and hose repairs. We come out to your place of employment or your home to do your air conditioning repairs and aircon re-gas service while you take care of other things. This process takes from 1hr to 2hr.
At Keepin’ Cool, our fully qualified air conditioning technicians can give you a detailed report on the condition of the AC system and help you out with any necessary repairs and maintenance. We want to get your car air-con working to its optimal performance.