23 Jun Toyota Aurion Aircon Faults
Toyota Aurion Aircon Faults
Toyota Aurion aircon faults, one of the most inconvenient vehicle problems is when the A/C won’t blow cold air. If your Toyota Aurion isn’t keeping you cool, we’ve outlined some of the most common reasons why this might be happening..
- Lack of Refrigerant– Your Toyota Aurion air conditioner will not work if the refrigerant has disappeared due to a leak. In fact, most won’t even cycle on without the right amount of refrigerant pressure. This is far and away the most common reason that your Toyota Aurion air conditioner is not functioning. It can be tempting to just get more refrigerant gas and get back on the road, but unless you find where the leak is coming from it’ll eventually happen again.
- Bad Condenser– If your condenser has taken damage or been clogged up by metal sludge , the refrigerant can’t transform.
- Clutch Cycling Switch– A/C systems use an electromagnetic clutch to activate the compressor. When this switch fails your air conditioning is dead in the water.
- Blower Motor– If there is no air blowing from your Aurion at all, the blower motor is at fault. They are not that expensive and are easy to replace (most of the time).
- Blend Door– The blend door controls how much air conditioned and heated air enters the cabin. If it gets jammed or locks up, your Toyota Aurion can’t respond to your temperature change request.
These are a few of the most common issues that could cause your Toyota Aurion to not blow cold enough. There are other issues that can cause this as well.
Other air conditioning problems can be the compressor control valve, not operation correct.
This is a common fault on Toyota Aurioin air conditioner compressors.
It recommended replacing the compressor in this circumstance also condenser unit as well.
Toyota Aurion Aircon Faults
Here are the five main components of the Toyota Aurion air conditioning system and what they do:
• Compressor. It’s in the vehicle’s front and puts the refrigerant under pressure. It works to compress the gas to the point of around 250 psi and increase the temperature at the same time.
• Condenser. A radiator-like component that the gas moves through once it’s heated. Inside the condenser, it converts the gas to a liquid as it removes the heat.
• Evaporator. Responsible for pulling the refrigerant into the vacuum where the gas then becomes cold.
• Thermal expansion valve It changes the system from high pressure to low pressure. It’s where things change from hot to cold.
• Drier or accumulator. Removes the water that has entered the system. Without this step, the unit can form ice crystals, which can damage the air conditioning unit.
When you turn on your Toyota Aurion Air conditioning, and the air comes out, it may all seem so simple. You are only hitting a switch. But the truth behind it is that multiple components are working together to give you that cold air. If these components are not working. It will prevent the whole unit from working the way it should, making it essential to have it serviced as soon as possible.
Keepin’ Cool Brisbane mobile car air conditioning regas and service includes everything from inspection to repair.
THERE IS NO NEED to spend your time booking your car into a service centre and therefore paying over inflated garage or dealership prices.
We are a licensed mobile car air conditioning business, and we work on site within Brisbane Southside Suburbs.
As a mobile service, we can replace your car air conditioning compressors and re-gas with correct refrigerant, also rubber hose repairs all on-site.
We come out to your place of employment or your home to do your air conditioning repairs and aircon re-gas service while you take care of other things. This process takes from 1hr to 2hr.
At Keepin Cool, our qualified air conditioning technicians can give you a detailed report on the condition of the AC system and with any necessary repairs and maintenance.
We want to get your car air conditioner working to its optimal performance.