04 Jun Car AC Regas Brisbane
Car AC Regas Brisbane
Your car AC system will need an ac regas every 1.5-2 years on average. So, if it has been a while, it is time to take your car in for an ac regas.
On average your vehicle air conditioning system will lose around 10 per cent of the gas annually through ac seals, O-rings and ac hoses. As it loses gas, it will stop producing as much cold air as you would like.
How long the ac regas process takes varies according to the type of car you have. But you can count on it taking around 40 mins.
Your car air conditioning system will work better overall if you continue to get an ac regas as needed.
Re-gassing your vehicle AC unit is a regular part of taking care of the ac system. It is not usually in the mechanical service plan, but it is good practice to get your car AC checked out regularly, If you want your car air conditioner to continue producing good cold air on a hot day, it is essential to make re-gas something you do at least every two years. When the next warm day rolls around, and you reach for the air conditioner button you will be glad you did!
Car AC Regas Brisbane:
How Is your Car AC Re-Gassed?
- An AC inspection will be carried out first. Checking for leaks and wear and tear of components.
- The compressor performance will be checked.
- The refrigerant will be removed and recovered.
- The new refrigerant, oil and UV dye will be added into the system.
- A final leak test will be carried out.
- Then the air conditioning system is comprehensively re-tested to check the overall performance.