Car-Air Conditioning Inspection
R134a and 1234YF Air Conditioning Systems
Keepin’ Cool offer the most comprehensive Inspection available of your vehicle air conditioner system. Any problems, leaks or items of concern will be reported to the vehicle owner. The options for repair or replacement will be discussed as necessary.
If your system is keeping you cool, use it regularly throughout the colder and hotter months. Get an annual vehicle air conditioning inspection from Keepin’ Cool to make sure it is running at peak performance and is fully charged. Alternatively, if your car air conditioning system stops working, don’t put it off get it repaired because it may cost you later.
This car air conditioning inspection service offers excellent value for money and tells you exactly what you need to know about your vehicle air conditioner system. Whether it needs an air conditioning regas (not all vehicles air conditioning requires to be Regas) or whether you have a problem that needs further attention before carrying out the actual vehicles air conditioning Regas.
This procedure will establish the condition of your vehicle air conditioner system and includes:
- Static & operating pressure checks
- In-car delivery temperature measurement
- Check for odours in vehicle
- Compressor clutch operation, drive visual belt check
- Check condition of condenser, pipes and hoses
- Air Conditioner drier/filter- condition check
- Correct operation of the condenser fan
- leak system check, Electronic refrigerant sniffer, Ultra Violet dye test, Vacuum leak test
- De-Gas vehicle air conditioning system
Please call to discuss your specific requirement, or if you need free advice on your vehicle air conditioning problem, we would be most pleased to discuss this with you. Alternatively, ask a question using the Contact Form below.