If you cannot find your suburb listed, Please Contact Us To Find Out if we can service your area.
There may be also, Additional Call Out Charges may apply to some suburbs outside of these areas.
FIVE REASONS TO USE KEEPIN’ COOL:
- Seniors discount
- Friendly, fast & Reliable service
- Qualified ARC tick Approved technicians
- We come to you, saving you time and money
- 100% Guarantee on all regas & repair work
KEEPIN’ COOL AUTO AIR CONDITIONING SPECIALISTS:
Providing a range of car aircon services.
- Aircon Repairs
- Leak Detection
- Hose Supply & Repair
- Compressor Replacement
- Evaporator Replacement
- Condenser Replacement
- Cabin Purification
Keepin’ Cool services the entire Brisbane Southside suburbs. We also carry out air conditioning compressor replacements, repairs, and re-gas, and hose repairs, also we come out to your place of employment or your home. We carry out your car air conditioning repairs, or regas service while you take care of other things. You are, therefore, saving your time and money. These processes can take from 1hr-2hr to completion.
Some Key Points:
Price–Because we don’t have the overheads of a service centre. Therefore, we can pass these savings on to our customers by lower rates.
Our Mission Statement:
“Offer the absolutely best Vehicle Air Conditioning Servicing and repairs, through dedication and knowledge. To be respectful to all our clients. Also, to look after the environment by providing the correct procedures performed at all times.”
Keepin’ Cool Auto Air Conditioning specialist offer the most comprehensive inspection available for your vehicle’s air-conditioning system.
For example, items that need checking to interpret operating functions and diagnosis before a car air conditioner service include:
- Static and operating pressure checks.
- In-car delivery temperature measurement.
- Inspection of aircon compressor drive belt for cracks and damage.
- Check operation of the air conditioning compressor and other air conditioning components like condenser, pipes and hoses.
- Inspect accessible components for leaks and damage with an electronic leak detector.
- Vacuum test the system.
- Cleaning condenser fins.
- Check for bad smells odour’s in the vehicle.
- Recover refrigerant from the system and (record gas amount and oil recovered).
RE-GAS SERVICE PROCEDURES:
- Replace air conditioning Schrader valves.
- Receiver drier filter checked or replaced.
- Add the required amount of refrigerant compressor oil.
- UV dye added for leak detection.
- Evacuate system 20mins to remove moisture.
- Charge the system with recommended refrigerant type and capacity.
- Perform leak detection procedure (UV lamp and electronic refrigerant sniffer).
- The performance test of vehicle air-con system.
- Record pressure readings and temperature readings.
R1234yf Air Con Recharge:
Not only are we able to recharge the more common refrigerant r134a used in 90% of cars today. We can also regas R1234yf Car Air Conditioning systems. This newer gas is now standard on all new model cars, so a standard aircon recharge is often not available at most air conditioning companies as different equipment required. Contact us today if you need a R1234yf air con recharge.
Please call to discuss your specific requirement, or if you like free advice on your vehicle air conditioning problem, then we would be most pleased to talk with you. Or ask a question using the Contact Form.