If you cannot find your suburb listed, alternately Please Contact Us To Find Out if we can service your area.
Also, Additional Call Out Charges may apply to some Suburbs outside of these areas.
FIVE REASONS TO USE KEEPIN’ COOL:
- Seniors discount
- Friendly, fast & Reliable service
- Qualified ARC tick Approved technicians
- We come to you, saving you time and money
- 100% Guarantee on all regas & repair work
KEEPIN’ COOL AUTO AIR CONDITIONING SPECIALISTS:
Providing a range of car aircon services.
- Aircon Repairs
- Leak Detection
- Hose Supply & Repair
- Compressor Replacement
- Evaporator Replacement
- Condenser Replacement
- Cabin Purification
Keepin’ Cool services the entire Brisbane Southside suburbs. We also carry out air conditioning compressor replacements, repairs, as well as re-gas, and hose repairs, as well as we, come out to your place of employment or your home. We carry out your air conditioning repairs or regas service while you take care of other things. You are, therefore saving you time and money. These process can take from 1hr-2hr to complete.
Some Key Points:
Price – Because we don’t have the overheads of a service centre. Therefore, we can pass these savings on to our customers by way of lower rates.
Our Mission Statement:
“Offer the very best Vehicle Air Conditioning Servicing and Repairs through dedication and knowledge. To be fair and courteous to all our customers. Also, to protect the environment by ensuring the correct procedures observed at all times.”
Keepin’ Cool Auto Air Conditioning specialist offer the most comprehensive Inspection available of your vehicles air-conditioning system.
For example, items that need to be checked to interpret operating functions and diagnosis before a car air conditioner service include:
- Static and operating pressure checks.
- In-car delivery temperature measurement.
- Visually inspection of the AC compressor drive belt for cracks and damage.
- Check the operation of the air conditioning compressor and other air conditioning components like condenser, pipes and hoses.
- Visually inspect accessible components for leaks and damage with an electronic leak detector.
- A vacuum test the system.
- Cleaning condenser fins.
- Check for bad smells odour’s in the vehicle.
- Recover refrigerant from the system and (record gas amount and oil recovered ).
RE-GAS SERVICE PROCEDURES:
- Replace air conditioning Schrader valves.
- Receiver drier filter checked or replaced.
- Add the required amount of refrigerant compressor oil.
- UV dye added for leak detection.
- Evacuate system 20mins to remove moisture.
- Charge the system with recommended refrigerant type and capacity.
- Perform leak detection procedure (UV lamp and electronic refrigerant sniffer).
- The performance test of vehicle air-con system.
- Record pressure readings and temperature readings.
Please call to discuss your specific requirement, or if you like free advice on your vehicle air conditioning problem, then we would be most pleased to talk with you. Alternatively, ask a question using the Contact Form.