Fiat Aircon Regas Service
Fiat Aircon Regas Service, Many people will use their car air conditioning system more in the summer, but it is also useful in winter to keep your windows demisted by circulating warm. Dry air throughout your vehicle. If you notice your windows misting, this may be a sign you need to book in and have your car air conditioning system checked over.
A full Fiat aircon regas service includes refrigerant regas and top up of the compressor oil as well as a comprehensive check of all aircon components. An aircon regas service can reduce your fuel consumption by putting less strain on the engine and keep you cool in summer also is excellent to demisted in winter.
This comprehensive air conditioning check contains:
Car Air Conditioning Refresh
A car air conditioning refresh is an anti-bacterial treatment which will thoroughly cleanse the system, ensuring you are breathing fresh air in your vehicle and nothing else. This anti-bacterial treatment typically recommended annually, and it is especially beneficial for people with hay fever or asthma.
Full Fiat Aircon Regas Service
Your car air conditioning system requires regular maintenance to keep it functioning correctly. Around 10% of refrigerant gas like R134a or HFO-1234yf can seep out of the air conditioning system each year. If there are an insufficient refrigerant gas charge and oil in the compressor, not only can your AC system may not operate effectively, but it could also potentially lead to internal system damage. An air conditioning service involves regassing the system with r134a or HFO-1234yf and the correct refrigeration oil as well as removing all moisture and debris.
5 MAIN COMPONENTS OF AUTO AIR CONDITIONING
While we all know what an auto air conditioning system does, most of us don’t have a clue as to how it works, or why it works. You may find it interesting to know that there are five main components to an automotive air conditioning system and that each part plays a role in helping to push out that cold air on a hot summer day.
Here are the five main components of the automotive air conditioning system and what they do:
• Compressor. It’s located in the front of the vehicle and is responsible for putting the refrigerant under pressure. It works to compress the gas to the point of around 250 psi and increase the temperature at the same time.
• Condenser. A radiator-like component that the gas moves through once it has been heated up. Inside the condenser, the gas is converted to a liquid as the heat removed.
• Evaporator. It’s responsible for pulling the refrigerant into the vacuum, where the gas then becomes cold.
• Thermal expansion valve. It changes the system from high pressure to low pressure. It’s where things change from hot to cold.
• Drier or accumulator. Removes the water that has entered the system. Without this step, the unit can form ice crystals, which can damage the air conditioning unit.
When you turn on your fiat aircon button, and the air comes out, it may all seem so simple. After all, you are only hitting a switch. But the truth behind it is that multiple components are working together to give you that refreshingly cold air. If any of these components are not working correctly, it will prevent the whole unit from working the way it should, making it essential to have your fiat aircon regas as soon as possible.