11 Jul Car Air Conditioning Service Near Me
Car Air Conditioning Service Near Me
Your car AC system will need an ac regas every 1.5-2 years on average. So, if it has been a while, it is time to take your car in for an air conditioning service.
On average your car aircon system will lose around 10 per cent of the gas annually through ac seals, O-rings and ac hoses. As it loses gas, it will stop producing as much cold air as you would like.
How long can the air conditioning service process takes varies according to the type of car you have. But you can count on it taking around 40 mins.
Your vehicle air conditioning system will work better overall if you continue to get an ac service as needed.
Servicing your car aircon system is a regular part of taking care of the air conditioning system. It is not usually in the mechanical service plan, but it is good practice to get your car aircon checked out regularly, If you want your car air conditioner to continue producing good cold air on a hot day, it is essential to make air conditioning servicing something you do at least every two years. When the next warm day rolls around, and you reach for the air conditioner button you will be glad you did!
How Is your Vehicle AC Serviced?
- An AC inspection carried out first. Checking for leaks and wear and tear of components.
- The compressor performance checked.
- The refrigerant will be removed and recovered.
- The new refrigerant charged with R134a or HFO-1234yf, oil and UV dye will be added into the system.
- A final leak test will be carried out.
- Then the aircon system is comprehensively re-tested to check the overall performance.