26 Jul Hyundai IX35 Aircon Problems
Hyundai IX35 Aircon Problems
Hyundai IX35 Aircon Problems, recently we replaced the Hyundai IX35 Aircon Compressor.
The owner complained about the air conditioning, not cooling enough. And then after the performance and leak testing of the Aircon system. We noticed the compressor was leaking and the compressor control valve was operated, incorrect — a common fault on the Hyundai IX35 air conditioning compressors.
Once we installed the new AC Compressor and completed the air conditioning service. Includes a deep vacuum to remove spent gases and moisture.
A vacuum leak test follows this before Regassing the AC system. We then proceed to Regas the Hyundai IX35 Aircon system to the manufacturer specifications.
Likewise, the oil is topped up as well as and Ultraviolet dye installed. Finally, the Hyundai IX35 Aircon system is re-tested to check the operation. Today the owner of the Hyundai IX35 has an icy cold air conditioning once again.
AUTO AIR CONDITIONER COMPRESSOR
Auto air conditioner compressor referred to as the heart of the system. As well, most compressors are belt driven that fastened to the engine. It is responsible for compressing and transferring refrigerant gas.
Auto air conditioning systems have two sides. The high-pressure side and a low-pressure side. As well known as discharge and suction. Since the compressor is a pump, so it has an inlet side and a discharge side. The inlet or suction side draws in refrigerant gas from the outlet of the evaporator. In some instances, it does this via the accumulator.
Refrigerant entered the suction side will compress. Then sent to the condenser, where it then changes with the heat it absorbed from the inside of the vehicle.
HERE ARE THE FIVE MAIN COMPONENTS OF THE AUTOMOTIVE AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEM AND WHAT THEY DO:
• Compressor. It’s situated in the front of the vehicle and is responsible for putting the refrigerant under pressure. It acts to compress the gas to the point of around 250 psi and increase the temperature at the same time.
• Condenser. A radiator-like component that the gas moves through once it has been heated up. Inside the condenser, the gas is converted to a liquid as the heat removed.
• Evaporator. It’s responsible for pulling the refrigerant into the void, where the gas then becomes cold.
• Thermal expansion valve. It changes the system from high pressure to low pressure. It’s where things shift from hot to cold.
• Drier or accumulator. Takes out the water that has entered the system. Without this measure, the unit can form ice crystals, which can damage the air conditioning unit.
When you wrench on your Hyundai IX35 Aircon, and the air comes out, it may all seem so simple. Subsequently all, you are only hitting a switch. But the truth behind it is that multiple factors are working together to give you that refreshing cold air. If any of these elements are not working correctly. It will prevent the whole unit from working the way it should, making it essential to have it serviced as soon as possible.