16 Aug Hyundai Santa Fe Air Conditioner
Hyundai Santa Fe Air Conditioner Problems
Hyundai Santa Fe Air Conditioner
When the air conditioning in your Hyundai Santa Fe air conditioner blows hot air, you likely have a refrigerant leak.
The most common fault on the Hyundai Santa Fe air conditioning system is the discharge aircon hose leaking at the ferrule crimp. The hose is repairable by cutting off old ferrules and welding new ones on and replacing the rubber section.
One other air conditioning problems can be the compressor control valve not operation correct — a common fault on the Hyundai Santa Fe air conditioner compressors. It usually recommended replacing the compressor in this circumstance.
Here are the five main components of the automotive air conditioning system and what they do:
• Compressor. It’s in the vehicle’s front and puts the refrigerant under pressure. It works to compress the gas to the point of around 250 psi and increase the temperature at the same time.
• Condenser. A radiator-like component that the gas moves through once it’s heated. Inside the condenser, it converts the gas to a liquid as it removes the heat.
• Evaporator. It’s responsible for pulling the refrigerant into the vacuum where the gas then becomes cold.
• Thermal expansion valve It changes the system from high pressure to low pressure. It’s where things change from hot to cold.
• Drier or accumulator. Removes the water that has entered the system. Without this step, the unit can form ice crystals, which can damage the air conditioning unit.
When you turn on your Hyundai Santa Fe Air conditioning, and the air comes out, it may all seem so simple. You are only hitting a switch. But the truth behind it is that multiple components are working together to give you that refreshingly cold air. If these components are not working correctly. It will prevent the whole unit from working the way it should, making it essential to have it serviced as soon as possible.
Keepin’ Cool Brisbane mobile car air conditioning regas and service includes everything from inspection to repair.
THERE IS NO NEED to spend your time booking your car into a service centre and therefore paying over inflated garage or dealership prices.
We are a licensed mobile car air conditioning business, and we work on site within Brisbane Southside Suburbs.
As a mobile car servicing technician, we replace air conditioning compressors and repairs, and re-gas, and hose repairs.
We come out to your place of employment or your home to do your air conditioning repairs and aircon re-gas service while you take care of other things. This process takes from 1hr to 2hr.
At Keepin Cool, our fully qualified air conditioning technicians can give you a detailed report on the condition of the AC system and with any necessary repairs and maintenance.
We want to get your car air conditioner working to its optimal performance.