18 Jun Mobile Car AC Regas
Mobile Car AC Regas by Keepin Cool Auto Air Conditioning
There’s nothing more refreshing than a cool vehicle air conditioning system during Brisbane’s hot summer days—this is where Keepin Cool Auto Air Conditioning comes in.
A car’s AC unit doesn’t simply expel cold air. It’s designed to wick away the hot air inside your vehicle and discharge it into the outside atmosphere. This requires several core components, including the evaporator, condenser, and AC compressor. These parts are susceptible to wear and tear, explaining why regular aircon service is essential to prevent frequent breakdowns.
Mobile Car AC Regas Brisbane Services
Keep in mind, car AC systems, while predominantly sealed, can still develop leaks. When this occurs, your car might require an AC repair or an air conditioner recharge, which involves bringing refrigerant pressure up to specifications with approved gases like r134a or 1234yf. We also introduce a fluorescent dye for future leak detection.
Here is what you can expect from our Mobile Car AC Regas Service procedure:
- Reclaiming or replacing refrigerant gas.
- Examining or replacing the receiver drier/filter.
- Adjusting drive belts and pulleys.
- Checking operation of valves and thermostat.s
- Cleaning condenser fins.
- Performing static & operating pressure checks.
- Measuring in-car delivery temperature.
- Checking for vehicle odours.
- Verifying compressor’s clutch operation & visual belt check.
- Assessing the condition of the condenser, pipes, and hoses.
- Checking the air conditioner drier/filter condition.
- Checking the proper operation of the condenser fan.
- Performing leak system checks, including Electronic refrigerant sniffer, Ultra Violet dye test, and Vacuum leak test.
Keepin Cool provides everything from inspection to repair with our mobile car AC regas services. As a fully licenced business, we operate on-site within the Brisbane Southside suburbs. This means that we can replace your AC compressors, manage repairs, and re-gas and repair hoses. Furthermore, we can come to your place of employment or your home to perform the air conditioning repairs and mobile AC regas service, allowing you to focus on other matters.
1. What services does Keepin Cool Auto Air Conditioning provide?
Keepin Cool Auto Air Conditioning provides a number of car air conditioning services. In addition to re-gasing your car’s air conditioning, we also offer services such as inspecting, adjusting, and cleaning AC unit parts, examining car AC system’s condition, performing leak system checks, and repairing or replacing faulty AC components.
2. How long does the re-gassing service usually take?
Completing an air conditioning re-gassing service can take anywhere from one to two hours. The duration will depend on the specifics of your vehicle and any potential issues we might encounter during the process.
3. I’m experiencing leaks in my car’s air conditioning system. Can Keepin Cool Auto Air Conditioning help?
Absolutely! Our team is experienced in diagnosing and repairing air conditioning leaks. When we re-gas your air conditioning system, we will also introduce a fluorescent dye into your AC system for future leak detection.
4. Can you services my vehicle at my home or workplace?
Yes, we can. At Keepin Cool Auto Air Conditioning, we offer mobile services and can come out to your place of employment or your home to do air conditioning repairs and re-gas service.
5. I am unsure what sort of service my vehicle’s air conditioning system needs. Can I get advice from Keepin Cool Auto Air Conditioning?
Certainly! We would be happy to provide free advice on your vehicle’s air conditioning problem. Please feel free to call us to discuss your specific requirements or ask a question using our Contact Form.